Wednesday 30 January 2013

Justin Bieber ‘Denies Touching Fan’s Boob’

Justin Bieber has denied ‘groping’ a fan’s boob during a meet and greet in Miami.
Earlier this week, an image of JB kissing the girl on the cheek and appearing to touch her breast emerged on fan site Bieberfever.com - with his people later removing the snap from the page.
However, the pic of Justin and the girl – known only as Jocelyn – was quick to cause a storm online, with the 17-year old Belieber quick to insist that it was innocent.
Jocelyn took to Twitter to write: “I’m dying hahahahhaha it looks like Justin’s touching my boob in the picture.
“Let me clear this up for people who can’t read, NO I did NOT ask Justin to touch my boobs.”
Bieber’s team were also quick to dismiss the groping claims, with his representative telling E! News: “That definitely did not happen. He was pulling away from her. It’s ridiculous.”
The 18-year old later seemed to address the episode, tweeting: “A lot of bs has been out there lately…seems like it never stops. answering for myself thru music”, before posting a link to his new acoustic LP.
The Boyfriend singer also hit the headlines this week after opening up about his split from Selena Gomez during an interview with Billboard magazine, where he said: “I’m not in the happiest place that I’ve ever been.
“I’m trying to get through what I’m going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going.
“There’s so many rumours. People say I call Selena every day and she won’t pick up the phone or I’m chasing her down, and these are all fake stories.”
He added: “I don’t go on blogs or anything like that. I hear things. People tell me if something happens on the Internet. It gets back to me, definitely.”

No comments:

Post a Comment